According to the standard, the maximum length of the pacifier pendant is 220 mm. Why so much? Because the average neck circumference in children aged 0 months to 36 months is 240 mm. This standard protects children from suffocation.
The tags must be made in the following way:
- All paints must be non-toxic
- The metal parts used must be made of stainless steel
- The twines used must have a breaking strength of up to 25 kg.
- They must be resistant to saliva and discoloration
- All materials used must be heavy metal free and solvents.
The yarn from which our pendants are made is certified by OEKO-TEX® certificate 951032 Standard 100, Class I
This means that the product has been inspected and does not contain any harmful chemicals, and therefore hazardous to humans. Class I is the highest level, which means that the product is suitable for infants and young children (from 0 to 3 years old).
The clips, on the other hand, are made of beech wood and are not covered with any varnish.
- Before each use, check the product carefully. Discard at the first signs of damage or wear.
- Never extend the device to attach a nipple!
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, lace or loose garments. The child may suffocate.