- Products offered in the store are marked with the name of the product and its price. The information is supplemented with an indication of the material from which the product was made, its special properties, dimensions or colors.
- The photos of the products sold are only examples, and their possible deviation from the actual appearance of the product cannot constitute the basis for any claims. The available range of products, their specification and prices may be subject to ongoing changes, in particular, individual products may be introduced or withdrawn from the market as well as taken up or withdrawn from the promotion, with the proviso that changes introduced after the conclusion of the sales contract may not apply to customers who concluded such contracts. .
- The toys and accessories are made by the brand LULITULISIE.
- The User may place Orders via the Online Store 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Registration is not required to place an Order:
- In order to conclude a Distance Sale Agreement for the Goods via the Online Store, you must select the Goods, log in to the Customer Account or provide the necessary data required by the Seller during the Order placement process and finally place the Order by taking further steps based on the information displayed to the Customer.
- The condition for submitting an effective Order is to read and accept the Regulations by the Customer.
- Placing an Order constitutes an offer to conclude a Contract for the sale of Goods, within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted to the Seller by the Customer.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the receipt of the Order by the Store, containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- Along with the receipt by the Customer of the confirmation referred to in paragraph 5 above, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- In the event that, prior to receiving the message referred to in para. 5 The Customer will pay for the Goods - The sales contract is concluded when the payment for the Goods is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- If, after placing the Order by the Customer, it turns out that it will not be possible to complete the Order in whole or in part, the Service Provider shall immediately inform the Customer about it via e-mail or by phone. In this case, the Customer may cancel the Order in the part in which the implementation is not possible within the prescribed period, or cancel the Order in its entirety.
- The condition of the contract is the payment in advance by the Customer of the full amount resulting from the received order confirmation, including shipping costs.
- Products covered by the order are shipped via DPD courier to the Customer to the address indicated in the order within 3 to 28 business days from the date the payment of the full amount due under the order is credited. Along with the shipment of the parcel, the Customer will be informed by e-mail.
- Shipment of products covered by the order is carried out as a courier shipment. Only DPD is responsible for delays resulting from untimely delivery of parcels.
- The prices of Goods in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, i.e. they include VAT.
- The prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs, which are each time indicated in the ordering process. The total value of the Order includes the price of the Goods and delivery costs, if the delivery costs are borne by the Customer.
- The customer has the option to pay the price in the following way:
- by bank transfer to the Service Provider's bank account (prepayment);
- via PayU - online payment by bank transfer or credit / debit card,
- The ordered goods are delivered by courier.
- Delivery costs are indicated in the basket at the time of placing the Order and are different for different payment methods.
- When collecting the parcel with the ordered Goods, we suggest that the Consumer checks the parcel and indicate that in the event of:
- mechanical damage to the contents of the shipment,
- incomplete shipment,
- non-compliance of the contents of the parcel with the subject of the Order - the Consumer is entitled to refuse to accept the parcel.
- in the above case, we encourage you to write down any comments or notes from the event in the presence of the supplier and immediately notify the Seller about the situation. In any case, in the event of damage, we encourage you to draw up a damage report in the presence of the shipper.
- A customer who is not a consumer is obliged to check its content at the time of receipt of the parcel. If it is damaged, it is obliged to report this fact to the supplier of the Goods and immediately contact the Seller. Complaints about mechanical damage to the Goods during transport will be considered only after drawing up a damage report signed by the recipient who is not a Consumer and the supplier of the shipment.
- The seller reminds that in accordance with art. 548. § 1 of the Civil Code, upon the release of the sold item, the benefits and burdens related to the item (Good) and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item (Good) are transferred to the buyer (Customer).
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract for the sale of Goods concluded remotely without giving a reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within 14 (fourteen) days, the period running from the moment the Consumer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier) takes possession of the goods. ). To meet the deadline, it is enough to send an appropriate statement before its expiry.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or hand them over to the person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller has offered to pick up the Goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry. The goods should be packed in a way that guarantees its safe transport.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods (return costs).
- Complaints must be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for the complaint to be considered effective, it must contain the Customer's data, his correspondence address, indication of the defect, date of its detection, the desired method of removing the defect, proof of purchase and the product covered by the complaint.
- LULITULISIE will consider the complaint and inform the Customer about this fact within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, provided it meets the conditions set out in point 25 above. If the complaint is not complete, for example, it does not contain a proof of purchase or the advertised product, the Customer will be asked to complete the complaint, and the 14-day period will be counted from the date of completing the complaint.
- If the complaint is accepted, the LULITULISIE store will send back at its own expense a full-fledged product (new or repaired in a manner ensuring no defects), or will return the price of the product covered by the complaint to the Customer.
- Providing your e-mail address in the form on the website www.lulitulisie.pl in order to receive the Newsletter is voluntary.
- Providing the address is related to the consent of the Customer / User to the electronic sending of commercial information regarding products and services offered by Idbrand-Svetr within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 to the e-mail address provided in the Form. (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 as amended)
- After agreeing to receive commercial information from LULITULISIE, e-mail addresses will not be transferred to third parties.
- The administrator of personal data is IDBRAND-SVETR with its registered office in Łódź at Stefana Jaracza 36a with the NIP number 7251884744 and REGON number 383941792
- The administrator is obliged to provide all possible and legally permissible measures to protect the personal data of customers against access by unauthorized persons. The Administrator undertakes to use the Customers' personal data only for purposes related to the execution of the order. The administrator may use the collected data for marketing purposes only after obtaining a separate consent from the client.
- In order to obtain information about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us via:
e-mail: email@example.com We received personal data from users when setting up an account, and later, in connection with transactions made in the store www.lulitulisie.pl
- The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) and other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period of processing certain data, the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and, if necessary, updated;
- stored in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The Administrator protects not only visitors to the Online Store but also Customers who have provided the Administrator with their Personal Data using other communication channels, i.e .:
the website https://www.facebook.com and any other websites marked or co-branded with Facebook (including subdomains, international versions, widgets and versions for mobile phones), the operating principles of which are based on the regulations made available in particular at https : //www.facebook.com/legal/terms, provided respectively by Facebook Inc. or Facebook Ireland Limited (hereinafter also: "Facebook Website"), including using the Facebook Lead Ads function aimed at direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services. The rules for the protection and use of Personal Data by the Facebook Website are available, for example, at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. The administrator has no influence on the content of the legal regulations of the Facebook Website, including Personal Data.
- Each time, the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator result from the consent of the Customer or legal regulations and are further specified as a result of actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store or as part of other communication channels with the Customer. For example: (I) The Customer's Personal Data may be processed in order to grant, present or provide him with offers and promotions dedicated to him, as much as possible tailored to his preferences (which may have a significant impact on him) only if the Customer has consented to it (not available to people who have not given such consent); (II) if the Customer decides not to purchase via the Online Store, and makes only the Reservation of selected Products through it, his Personal Data will not be made available to the carrier carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- Possible purposes of processing Customer Personal Data by the Administrator are in particular:
- conclusion and implementation of the Agreement for the Provision of Services (Account) or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (we process your data in order to maintain your Account so that you can use the functionalities it offers, e.g. placing orders without having to fill in forms each time, access to your purchase history, managing your consents on the website etc. and enabling you to use other services available on our website);
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales or Reservation Agreement, or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (your personal data is needed for the implementation of your order and the performance of the concluded contract - in particular, confirmation of its submission and booking or sending a selected product to you, such as also if we need to contact you in this matter);
- receiving and considering complaints;
- evaluation and analysis of the activity and information about the Customer, including as part of the automated processing of Personal Data (profiling), in order to present general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) regarding the Administrator's and its partners' products or services, in a manner adapted to interests of a given Customer (without significantly affecting his decisions), in particular in order to implement the contract for the provision of the Newsletter, as well as market and statistical analyzes;
- pursuing claims and defense against claims, also of third parties - in the case of using most of the functionalities of the Online Store;
- fulfillment of legal obligations resulting from regulations, e.g. tax and accounting, especially in the case of paid contracts;
- correspondence with customers, including replying to customer messages.
- In the case of an adult Customer, with his additional consent, Personal Data may also be processed for the purpose of presenting, creating, granting and implementing advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) dedicated to a given Customer regarding the Administrator's and its partners' products or services, to the highest possible degree to a degree tailored to his preferences (profiling), as a result of automated decision-making, which may have legal effects on him or similarly significantly affect him, e.g. through a short-term discount dedicated exclusively to such a person, on a specific product that he recently browsed in our store ( the option is not available to people who are underage or are of legal age but have not consented to such action).
- The Administrator may process, in particular, the following Personal Data of Customers using the Online Store:
- Personal Data provided in the form when registering the Account, placing Orders or making a Reservation in the Online Store (in particular: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address [street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country ], address of residence / business / seat [if different from the delivery address], bank account number, and in the case of non-consumer customers, additionally the company name and tax identification number [NIP]) and other data collected while using the Online Store;
- Personal Data provided for the purpose of using the newsletter or provided when submitting a complaint;
- Personal Data provided in order to participate in contests;
- other data, in particular obtained based on the Customer's activity on the Internet using cookies and similar technologies,
- by completing the data contained in the Facebook Lead Ads form, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data indicated in the form, which may include in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
- by completing the data contained in the application forms enabling the Administrator to carry out advertising campaigns / competitions on the Facebook Website, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data indicated in the form, which may include in particular: name, surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Providing Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Store is voluntary, but it is necessary to use certain functionalities of our store, for example, to place an Order by the Customer and its settlement (conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement), Account registration or making a Reservation (conclusion and performance of the Agreement on Provision of Services) or subscribing to the newsletter.
- The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). This mainly applies to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement or making a Reservation in the Online Store, as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the Customer's complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform / service the contract for the sale of the advertised goods.
- The Customer's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- voluntarily expressed consents - e.g. persons entering competitions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- applicable law - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. when, on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- indispensability for purposes other than those mentioned above, resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims, conduct correspondence with customers, also via contact forms (including replying to customer messages) , market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- For the purposes of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts), intended for all customers, in a manner tailored to the interests of a given customer, the administrator may learn about his preferences, e.g. by analyzing how often he visits the online store. This allows for a better understanding of the client's expectations and adaptation to his needs, without significantly affecting his decisions. Thanks to the Administrator's use of advanced technologies, the above activities will often be performed by the system in an automated manner, thanks to which the content sent will be the most up-to-date, and the Customer will be able to read them quickly.
- We provide clients' personal data to the parties to the transactions that are concluded on www.lulituliisie.pl and entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment, credit and insurance services, provide consulting or auditing services, support lulitulisie.pl users, support the promotion of offers, cooperate within marketing campaigns. We may transfer personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
- We store personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with the client, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- We store personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs first.
- Each customer is entitled at any time to:
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- transfer of Personal Data that he provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- access to Personal Data (including, for example, receiving information which Personal Data is processed);
- requests for rectification and limitation of processing (e.g. if Personal Data is incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data (e.g. in the event that they were processed unlawfully);
- withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes, including profiling (if there are no other valid, legitimate grounds for processing superior to the interests of the Customer).
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended), the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93 as amended).
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and the Customers, will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964, Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296 as amended).
- The current content of the Regulations is available to the Customer in the "Regulations" tab on the store's website lulitulisie.pl .
- The store owner reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time by publishing a new version of the Regulations on the website.
- The owner of the website operating at www.lulitulisie.pl there is a company IDBRAND-SVETR with the number NIP: 7251884744 and REGON: 383941792 with headquarters at ul. Stefana Jaracza 36a, 90-252 Łódź.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org